Virgin Avocado oil constituents:
Fatty acids: Avocado oil mainly consists of 70% monounsaturates (oleic and palmitoleic acids), 15% polyunsaturates (linoleic and linolenic acids), and 13% saturates (palmitic and stearic acids) and Palmitic Acid nourishes the skin and hair.
Vitamins & minerals: It contains Vitamin E and mineral traces of Potassium and Zinc which are nourishing and antioxidants.
Nourishes and hydrates dry skin & fuzzy hair:
- Add 1-2 drops to face cream / body location
- Apply 3-6 drops on face, neck area or dry skin
- Apply 6-15 drops to scalp and gently spread over scalp
- Apply 3-6 drops directly eczema and psoriasis
- Add 1 drop of True Lavender / Rose Geranium essential to 6 drops of Avocado oil for face and neck application
- Add 2 drops of Rosemary / Cedarwood / Tea Tree essential oil to a spoon of Avocado oil for hair & scalp application.
Virgin Avocado Oil
Botanical Name: Persea americana
Extraction: 4Kg of fresh Avocado fruit pulp cold pressed to get 1Kg carrier oil
Virgin Avocado oil is carrier oils rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and anti-oxidants. It deeply moisturizes the dry and damaged skin and hair. It is useful in the treating a variety of skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
Extensively used in: Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, cosmetic preparations, food and beverages, cooking oil, soaps and shampoos.