Golden Jojoba oil constituents:
Fatty acids and Vitamins:
- Gadoleic Acid (Eicosenoic Acid): does not block the skin’s pores and balance the oil in the skin
- Erucic Acid: natural lubricant for skin and hair to have a silky texture:
- Oleic Acid: maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Palmitic Acid: have antioxidant properties
- Palmitoleic Acid: delay the appearance of premature aging and enhances skin elasticity
- Stearic Acid: have cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat and excess sebum from hair and skin
- Behenic Acid: improve overall levels of hydration
- Vitamin E & B-complex: repair scarred and blemished skin. prevent the signs of premature aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines and regulate skin’s pigment production
Reduces premature skin ageing, wrinkles and blemishes:
- Add 1-2 drops to face cream / body location
- Apply 3-6 drops on face, neck area or dry skin
- Apply 3-6 drops directly eczema and psoriasis
- Add 1 drop of True Lavender / Rose Geranium essential to 6 drops of Jojoba oil for face and neck application
- Whole body massage oil
Nourishes the Hair:
- Apply 6-15 drops to scalp and gently spread over scalp
- Add 2 drops of Rosemary / Cedarwood / Tea Tree essential oil to a spoon of Jojoba oil for hair & scalp application.
Golden Jojoba Oil
Botanical Name: Persea americana
Extraction: 4.5Kg of Jojoba kernels cold pressed to get 1Kg carrier oil
Golden Jojoba carrier oil is called “Liquid Wax”. It contains 50% of wax and verity of fatty acids which mimic human skin sebum which controls the oil production of the skin and protects the skin from harsh environments. It penetrates skin easily, soothes sunburns, and delays premature signs of aging.
Extensively used in: Aromatherapy, cosmetic preparations, soaps and shampoos.