Sweet Almond oil constituents:
Fatty acids: Sweet Almond oil mainly consists of Oleic Acids (Omega 9), Linoleic Acids (Omega 6), Stearic Acid, and Palmitic Acid nourishes the skin and hair.
Vitamins & minerals: It contains Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, & E and mineral traces of Potassium and Zinc which are nourishing and antioxidants.
Nourishes and hydrates sensitive skin & scalp:
- Add 1-2 drops to face cream / body location
- Apply 3-6 drops on face and neck area
- Apply 6-15 drops to scalp and gently spread over scalp
- Infants whole body massage oil
- Add 1 drop of True Lavender / Rose Geranium essential to 6 drops of Sweet Almond oil for face and neck application
- Add 2 drops of Rosemary / Cedarwood essential oil to a spoon of Sweet Almond oil for hair & scalp application.
Sweet Almond Oil
Botanical Name: Prunus dulcis
Origin: Kashmir, India
Extraction: 3.5Kg of Mamra Almond kernels cold pressed to get 1Kg carrier oil
Sweet Almond oil is one of the most versatile carrier oils rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, and E. It deeply nourishes the skin, conditions dry & damaged hair. Sweet Almond oil is light-textured and penetrates the skin & scalp easily and gives non-greasy appearance. Recommended for sensitive skin application.
Extensively used in: Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, cosmetic preparations, food and beverages, cooking oil, soaps and shampoos.