Organ oil constituents:
Fatty acids: Argan oil mainly consists of 80% u-statured fatty acids like Oleic Acids, Linoleic Acids, Stearic Acid, and Palmitic Acid moisturizes and hydrates the skin and hair.
Vitamins & minerals: It contains Vitamin E and phenols like caffeic acid, oleuropein, vanillic acid, tyrosol, catechol, resorcinol and many more which are nourishing to skin.
Moisturizes and hydrates all skin types & hair:
- Add 1-2 drops to face cream / body location
- Apply 3-6 drops on face and neck area
- Apply 6-15 drops to scalp and gently spread over scalp
- Add 1 drop of True Lavender / Rose Geranium essential to 6 drops of Argan oil for face and neck application
- Add 2 drops of Rosemary / Cedarwood essential oil to a spoon of Argan oil for hair & scalp application.
Moracan Argan Oil
Botanical Name: Argania spinosa
Extraction: 4Kg of Morocco kernels cold pressed to get 1Kg carrier oil
Moroccan Argan oil is known as “Liquid Gold”. It is one of the popular carrier oils used in cosmetic preparations due to rich in carotenoids which is a powerful anti-oxidant and essential fatty acids. Argan oil is moderately-textured moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
Extensively used in: Aromatherapy, traditional medicine preparations, cosmetic preparations, soaps and shampoos.