Rosemary oil is a complex profile constitute monoterpenes sesquiterpenes and ketones which stimulate central nervous system, improves neurons intercellular commination and improves blood circulation which reduces oxidative stress effectively. Rosemary oil reduces anxiety, improves alertness, memory, concentration, focus and courage. It also supports healthy digestion and may help lower the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
Rosemary oil is more effective than Minoxidil 2% for reducing the baldness (androgenetic alopecia) and dandruff without any side effects.
Hair fall control, reduces dandruff, scalp itching & scalp psoriasis:
- Add 1-2 drops to a spoon of Avocado oil / hair oil apply all over the scalp 3 times a week
- Add 1-2 drops to a spoon shampoo and apply all over the scalp 3 times a week
Improves memory, concentration & courage:
- Add 2-4 drops to a piece of cotton, keep it near the study/work during study/work time
- Inhale a drop form palm before going to a meeting / discussion / exam
- Add 2-4 drops to a piece of cotton keep it near the pillow while sleeping
- Add 1-2 drops directly to navel before sleeping at night and wash off early morning.
- Add 5-10 drops to diffusers
- Add 3-5 drops to bath tub water which helps to overcome physical tiredness
Note: Excessive use of Rosemary oil may cause vomiting and nausea
DIY: Focus & Clarity blend: Mix below proportion of oils. Apply on forehead and pulse points
Rosemary oil- 5 drops
True Lavender oil – 2 drops
Sweet Basil oil – 1 drop
Jojoba Oil – 25 drops
Rosemary Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
Origin: Spain / India
Extraction: 70Kg shade dried Rosemary leaves steam distilled to get 1Kg essential oil
Aromatic Profile: Fresh, Herbaceous-Camphor, balsamic woody undertones.
Rosemary is known as Herb of the Sun, Dew of the Sea, Herb of Crowns, Herb of Remembrance and Herb of the Worriers, are extensively used in culinary and final rites rituals popularly in ancient Egyptians, Australians and Europeans. Ancient times a bride would wear rosemary in her headpieces is a symbol of bravery and in the hopes that it would be a good omen for their future. Rosemary oil is properly known as “Oil of Courage”.
Extensively used in: Aromatherapy, perfumes, hair oil, shampoos, cosmetic preparations, food and beverages flavoring, navel application and solar plexus chakra meditation